Coffee makes the world go round. Or at least it helps get us through a busy day, and personally, we don’t think you can ever have too much coffee. The Houston Galleria and Uptown Park neighborhoods are bursting with some of the best coffee shops in Houston, and we wanted to share a few of our favorites.
Our Galleria apartments boast spacious floor plans with kitchen islands perfect for creating your own coffee bar, but coffee is always a good excuse to get out of the house and check out some of Houston’s best shops.
Here are 8 coffee shops near our Houston Galleria apartments (and we must espresso why living at 1900 Yorktown is so cool – sorry, we couldn’t resist being punny!):
- The Roastery: Located inside H-E-B on San Felipe, this delicious spot has indoor and outdoor seating. Choose from plenty of coffee options, paired with donuts, salads, sandwiches, quiche, and more. This is a great spot to meet friends, grab a bite before grocery shopping, or get some work done. The San Felipe location is about 1.5-miles from our Houston Galleria apartments. You can see the coffee and donut pictured on this post, which is a fan favorite for this spot.
- Merchant: Located about a mile from our Houston Galleria apartments, you’ll find this small and quaint café in Uptown Houston, which is super close to our community. They are open for breakfast and lunch, serving delicious crepes and desserts, along with beer and wine, to make this an all-around favorite. Be sure to check out their acai and oatmeal bowls, and savory crepes. Those are just a few things we love, not to mention tons of coffee and tea
- Cavo Coffee: The Richmond location is about two-miles from us, and one our staff and residents always boast about. Choose from coffee, espresso, tea, chai, and more, if you’re hungry, try their Avo-Cavo Toast or Taste of Texas chorizo taco. They have an expansive breakfast and lunch menu, so you’ve got options here.
- Foam Coffee House: Located a mile and a half from our Houston Galleria apartment community, this cute coffee shop on Richmond Ave serves artisan coffee paired with sweet and savory pastries. You can also grab crepes, waffles, smoothies, and other plant-based treats. Important to note, they have five delectable crepes, along with coffee and organic tea to help was it down.
- Giant Leap Coffee: The Uptown Park location is brand new, and we love it. They have delicious coffee, and also serve Kombucha, cold-pressed juices, Horchata, and more.
- Luce Avenue Coffee Roasters: Only about 2.5 miles from 1900 Yorktown, you’ll find this local coffee shop on Richmond serving up high-quality, handcrafted beverages. Check out one of their Lucinnos, which is their blended specialty drink, and perfect for a hot Houston day.
- WFM Coffee Bar: This convenient coffee spot is located inside the Whole Foods Market on Post Oak Blvd, just a few blocks away. Did we mention how easy grocery shopping is when you live at our Galleria apartments?
- Bouchée Patisserie: Located inside the five-star Post Oak Hotel, this extravagant coffee shop and bakery is an Instagrammer’s delight. Helmed by an award-winning pastry chef, you’ll find traditional and extravagant Parisian-inspired indulgences with a modern twist.
Be sure to check each location for hours, menu offerings, and to verify they are open, as things may have changed since publishing this post.
Stop by our luxurious Houston Galleria apartments for a tour of our spacious floor plans inside the heart of The Galleria. If you’d rather call, one of our friendly leasing agents can help you at 713.627.1000 or we can set up a virtual tour if you prefer to see our community that way. Our Galleria apartments are near some of Houston’s best parks, not to mention plenty of coffee shops to keep you buzzing around town.